Industrial Architecture Montreal 



  Ste-Anne Spinning Wool

2554-2618, rue Notre-Dame est;

Architect: (unknown)
Building Type: textile mill
Begun: 1882
Alterations: 1905, 1912, 1949
Alteration Architect: D.J. Spence (1905); T. Pringle & Son (1912)
Demolished: ?
Note: In 1905, Ste-Anne Spinning Wool became Dominion Textile Co.



Navigation Menu Browse this site Search this site Return to top of page Introduction to the project Site guide and help Bibliographies for this site Return to Contents page