The Water Quality Research Journal of Canada publishes peer-reviewed, scholarly articles on the following general subject areas:
- Impact of contaminants on aquatic ecosystems
- Contributions of pollutants from the gas and solid phases to aquatic systems
- Drinking water, wastewater and stormwater treatment technologies and strategies
- Exotic species, biodiversity, and aquatic species at risk
- Groundwater remediation
- Assessment of surface and subsurface water quality
- Regulations, strategies and policies related to water pollution
- Conservation and protection of aquatic environments
- Social science issues in relation to water quality
- Review articles on all aspects of water quality and pollution control
The Water Quality Research Journal of Canada is a quarterly publication published by the Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ). It is meant to be a forum for original research dealing with the aquatic environment. We would like to thank CAWQ for allowing the Journal to be made available online to the general public.
Please note that the articles available on this site are copyright-protected, and cannot be reprinted other than for personal use, or sold, without the express permission of CAWQ.