1911 1911 1911-1912 1912 1915-1916 1917 1918 1920-1922
Ambulance Garage built on University Street Hutchison & Wood "Ambulance motors" had temporarily been garaged between the Nurses Home and the Administration Building. (Adams, page 80)
Carpenter and Paint Shops constructed Hutchison & Wood These formerly occupied the basement of the Administration Building. (Adams, page 80)
Ice Manufacturing and Cold Storage Plant Hutchison & Wood Location Unknown
Private Ward Extension Hutchison & Wood On top of the Surgical Wing operating theatre
Ross Memorial Pavilion Stevens & Lee, and Kenneth G. Rea
McMullen, Riley & Durey: Structural and Mechanical Engineers; A.A. Shurtleff: Landscape Architect; E.G.M. Cape & Co.: stonemasonry; Dominion Bridge Co.: Steel Structure; Garth & Co.: Plumbing; John Watson & Co.: Ornamental Ironmongery; Geo. Roberts: Carpenrty; National Brick Co.: Brickwork; Dartnell Ltd.: Brick Facings; G.W. Reed & Co.: Roofing
Nurses' Residence New Wing Hutchison & Wood Attached to the north end of the existing structure
Construction of Kitchen in Nurses' Home Hutchison & Wood
New Outpatient Clinic Stevens & Lee This clinic was acutally a remodelling of the old Pathology Building on the West side of University.