1890-1893 1893 1894 1897 1898-1899 1900
Administration Block H. Saxon Snell & Son, James R. Rhind: Supervising Architect Peter Lyall & Sons: Masonry; J. Brunet & Son: Brickwork; Simpson & Peel & Forde & Casey: Carpentry; Dominion Bridge & Co.: Structure; W.J. Cooke et Morrison & Son: Plasterwork; F.W. Reed et Montreal Roofing Co.: Roofing; Clendenning & Son et H.R. Ives & Co.: Ironwork; J. Murphy et A. Craig: Paintwork; Garth & Co.: Plumbing and Heating; Royal Electric Co.: Electrical Total Estimated Square Footage, 1893: 180 000 s.f. (Terry, page 41)
Medical (East) Wing H. Saxon Snell & Son, James R. Rhind: Supervising Architect
Surgical (West) Wing H. Saxon Snell & Son, James R. Rhind: Supervising Architect
Laundry Building, Lodge and Fence James R. Rhind Laundry Building: Approximately 100 feet to the rear and uphill from the Administration Building
Pathology Department J.W. Hopkins, James R. Rhind, H. Saxon Snell
Addition of Sculpture of Queen Victoria Sculptor: Countess Feodora Gleichen Original Location: Lobby, Administration Building. Present Location: Elevator Lobby, Centennial Pavilion
Outpatient Clinic H. Saxon Snell (Edifice Public) Andrew Taylor (Adams)
New Powerhouse and Laundry Buildings Andrew Taylor To the rear of the Pathology Building. The Extension to the administratio block was to provide sleeping space for interns and a large dining room for nurses. In 1907, when the nurses moved to their new home, the room was redecorated and became the Doctor's Dining Room. (Terry, page 44)